Solaris Indoor Air Quality – IAQ
Solaris IAQ components are a unique set of Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) improvement products, each focused on a specific type of indoor air pollution. While they can operate independently, they are also designed to work as a group creating an efficient, integrated whole-house indoor air quality improvement system that not only makes the air genuinely fresher and healthier from top to bottom, they can at the same time reduce the cost of cooling and heating the air in your home. Our goal is for your home to have safe indoor air.
*VOCs are Volatile Organic Compounds. They range from toxic fumes (like exhaust and pool odors) to everyday odors from cooking and cleaning — as well as pet, bathroom, laundry, and other musty, unpleasant smells.
Solaris IAQ Component System
SOLARIS® Media Air Cleaner Cabinets and High-Performance Filtration
Captures 99% of pollen!
Solaris brings outstanding performance to proven filter design.
- 25 square feet of pleated media in each 5-inch filter.
- Shaped-fiber media arranged in layers with progressively increasing density means huge capacity with up to a full year of useful life.
- Solaris layered media means low airflow resistance! Great for minimizing energy use while it provides very high particulate capture efficiency.
- Continuous, hypo-allergenic Ultrastrand fibers — best for those with allergies.
- Precision-manufactured in Vermont using heavy gauge, U.S. sourced galvanized steel formed into rugged long-life cabinets. Finished with strong powder coat paint for added durability.
- Designed to seal tight when used with Solaris/Ultravation filters to prevent leakage around the filter.
- 10-year cabinet warranty.
Learn more about our other services: